The List goes on!
11. A Resilient Life-Gordon Macdonald
This was a pretty good book! I read it for my Families in Crisis class!
12. Turning Points-Mark Noll
This was one of two books I had to read for History of Christianity two. Noll stated the turning points throughout history which formed Christianity we see today. It wasn’t bad if you like history.
13. The Story of Christianity-Justo L. Gonzalez
This was more of textbook, I can’t say I am a big fan of reading textbooks!
14. The Wonder of Worship-Keith Drury
This book broke down the different aspects of worship and a brief history of worship in the church…it was alright.
15. Evangelical is not Enough-Thomas Howard
A breakdown of worship and liturgy. I’m starting to get bored writing about all these books! Im kinda glad I am at the end of 4 years!
16. Reaching Out Without Dumbing Down-Marva Dawn
Worship and evangelism. I felt she relied heavily on stats which in my opinion isn’t enough to write a whole argument on!
17. Engaging With God-David Peterson
I actually enjoyed this one. Very simple and helpful when it comes to Biblical worship
18. Beyond Worship Wars-Thomas Long
Those worship wars I tell ya!
19. Worship Evangelism-Sally Morgenthaler
This one wasn’t bad either, but by this time i was sick of reading about worship!
Well that concludes all the books I read for school in my final year here at Briercrest! And now I have only one exam on Friday to go and I am finished!