I love books, I love reading, I love getting caught up in a story, and I love learning about new ideas and thoughts. This school year is coming to a close and I wanted to see just how much I had to read in my final year of Briercrest College. Here is part one of that list.
1. A Survey of the Old Testament-Andrew E. Hill & John H. Walton
2. Changing the World through Effective Youth Ministry-Ken Moser
This was one of three books I had to read for my “Jr. High Youth Ministry” class. Still not sure what i think of the prof assigning his own books, on the other hand no one else is saying what Moser is so I can see his point.
3. Creative Christian Ideas For Youth Groups-Ken Moser
4. Youth Evangelism-Ken Moser
5. Habits of the Heart: Individualism and Commitment in American Life
This was a book I had to read for my class “Advance Studies in Christian World Views.” This was quite possibly the greatest and hardest class i had to take of my 4 years and 41 classes. I enjoyed this book and will likely re read it one day!